How I can help you
VP Sales and Marketing with GE and several other companies, started up and acquired businesses for Chairman of Kentucky Utilities, ran $500 million business unit, on Board of Directors of numerous nonprofits, Score counselor for 14 years.
Expert counselor in marketing and sales, buying or selling a business, nonprofits, and strategy and planning. Counsels on Fridays from 9:00-1:00 at the Phoenix main office at Thomas and Central
Detailed resume as follows:
- 25 years with GE ending as VP Sales for major Utility and Industrial customers in the energy, environmental and automation fields.
- VP, Sales and Marketing for a $1.0 billion company in the energy and environmental fields. Managed nationwide sales force, ran a $500 million environmental unit, and was responsible for a national marketing effort. Sat on the Operating Board of Directors.
- Started up and acquired energy related businesses for the Chairman and CEO of a major energy company, Kentucky Utilities.
- VP, Sales and Marketing for a company in the energy field, Duke Energy, that grew from 100 to 1000 people in 2 years.
- Consulted with over 500 small businesses and 100 nonprofits as a member of Score and the Executive Service Corps over the last 10 years.
- Sat on the Board of Directors of 7 nonprofits.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BSEE plus MBA level training with GE